How we use your personal information
– The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on B3 bomber Jacket latest leather product announcement and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by letting us know through email. – We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
– From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as matters about purchases and changes in our terms, conditions, and policies. We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve products and services.
Protection of Personal Information
Precautions are a must and B3 Bomber Jacket has always been committing your safety. To safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction is all a part of the safety process.
We have online services such as the B3 Bomber Jacket store use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is collected. To make purchases from these services, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
When you use some our products or services or post on a B3 Bomber Jacket forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
We may decline to process requests that are:
– Unreasonably repetitive
– Require disproportionate technical effort
– Jeopardize the privacy of others
– Are extremely impractical
– For which access is not otherwise required by local law.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure.
– Via email to email@example.com